Job Description For Social Media Manager
WHO IS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER ?
Social Media Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring a company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.DUTIES:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their goals.
- Researching the client’s brand to become familiar with their identity.
- Creating content for the client.
- Setting up a posting schedule for all content.
- Updating social media accounts with new images when needed.
- Monitoring social media metrics.
- Researching target markets to adapt content accordingly.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train other in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A degree in Media or training in Social Media.
- Knowledge of social media scheduling software.
- Familiarity with monitoring metrics.
- Experience with Photoshop (proficiency preferred).
- A professional demeanor when talking to clients.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
A Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing a company’s interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms’ content strategies. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.