Job Description For Sales Marketing Officer
Super Admin 5th September, 2022
WHO IS A SALES/MARKETING OFFICER ?
Sales and Marketing Officer research and develop marketing and sales strategies for a company. Their job is to drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing strategies. Sales and Marketing Executives are also responsible for maintaining customer relationships, tracking sales data, and creating performance reports.DUTIES:
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Three to five years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies. You will also be responsible for conducting thorough marketing research on competitors’ products and services.