Job Description For Sales Marketing Manger
WHO IS A SALES MARKETING MANAGER
A Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans. The Sales and Marketing Manager will also manage both the marketing and the sales staff and will perform managerial duties to meet the company’s operations goals. The Sales and Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.DUTIES:
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
The sales and marketing manager is responsible for leading their team of professionals who are involved in the sales and marketing activities of the company.
They track market developments, create strategies, set up sales plans, and maintain customer relations.